Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Birthday Celebration Weekend

Last weekend we celebrated Grandma Konopack's 59th birthday with a trip to Allaire State Park's campground. There was lots of wiffle ball, playing, and laughter. And good food!
Dinner was at Fins. Lots of delicious gluten-free items for mom, great fish for all of us!

And then there was the FIRST BIRTHDAY of this little lady.
I traveled to Maryland to be with Nora at her party! She was absolutely adorable, toddling around and smiling for everyone. Cathy and Zak did a Sesame Street theme, complete with Big Bird cupcakes and a street sign cake.
We hope to see you lots more, Nora! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure glad you got to spend some time with Nora your Godchild and buy some pink I hope!! Nora looks like a combination of both Cathy and Zak. What a Cutie!! Mom & Dad Lacina