Honestly, we survived the flood better than I ever thought we would.
My mom watched the kids for two days while we cleaned up. My in-laws watched them for two more days while I glued myself to this computer and cranked out my paper for class.
They worked from 8:30AM to 11:30PM getting these boards placed. It is definitely a two man job.
The day after Thanksgiving, I gave the house a COMPLETE cleaning. It needed it-- there was dust and junk everywhere. That afternoon, a family came to see it and ended up putting an offer on it this week. Right now we're in Attorney Review. They want to close in two weeks. And no, we haven't found a new house yet. So stay tuned...
2 comments:
ACK! 2 weeks! Good luck with everything!!!
Wow! That's a lot to deal with. Good luck with finding a new place. Hopefully you'll be all settled in somewhere new by Christmas!
Post a Comment