Friday, February 4, 2011

At the CAR WASH... (yeah)

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you.... THE STAR OF THE WEEK!
Yep, that's right. Trenton John was chosen (at random) to wear the HAT and bring in the PICTURES and have his SPECIAL PERSON (that'd be me) read a book aloud to his class (that'd be Pigs Aplenty, Pigs Galore).
Afterwards, I asked him what he wanted to do.
His response?
"Go to the car wash!"


It was Oliver's first time. "Don't worry, brother, I'll hold your hand."

In times like these, when the salt is so thick and prevalent, one must take drastic measures. Yes, folks, I splurged for the NINE DOLLAR car wash. 'Cause that's the only way you can get the tri-colored RAINBOW FOAM.


Two new tires, a 4 wheel alignment, and a car-wash this week... need an oil change next week... All in all, the truck deserves it as it has been awesome carting us around the state for the past few weeks.
Closing is on Monday afternoon on the new home! This could be the last post for awhile, until we get everything set up. Woo hoo!


No comments: