I love my college girls! I love that my kids have many, many more happy "aunts" and "uncles"! And I love that, even though we've all moved away/come back/moved away again, we still make time to see each other.
Many thanks to Melissa for hosting us all at her place on the day after Christmas. It was wonderful to get to see baby Isaac again, to eat and catch up with each other, and to play with ALL-OF-THESE-BOYS!!!
Isaac was suffering from a bit of a cold... poor kid had been travelling for quite a bit... snapped this picture of him with Daddy Adam before he dozed off! Above, Aunt Red and Ollie spend some quality time ;)
Trenton just could not keep his hands off of A.J. In a few more years, he'll be able to watch him FULL TIME. And then Kim and I can have more time for drinks...
But not these ladies!!! They'll all have babies!!!
This was the absolute coolest part about the visit, of course. Amy (in the middle) is due in January, while the other two share a March 21st due date. It is fantastically awesome to be pregnant the same time as your friends-- the stories you can swap! The advice you can get/use! I can't wait to see what each one of them have, and what names they will choose.
Ollie, on the other hand, is just happy not to be 'the baby' anymore.
Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
It was such a good time! Can you email me a copy of the picture of Trenton and A.J. ... if it's too hard, don't worry about it!
Post a Comment