My friends and I have done a pretty good job of keeping in touch since our 2001 graduation from TCNJ. Although a few of us have since left the state (and returned, as in my case), we always make it a priority to get together at least once a year. Above, Kim, Andrea, myself, Kim, Elaine, Amy, Melissa (and Cate!) We enjoyed a fantastic pot-luck brunch today at our house, and the kids had a lot of fun playing together. My boys are the oldest... it is so much fun playing with little ones again!
Above, Ollie, Evan, T, Morgan, and Samantha
Below: AJ checking out the craft area of our playroom, Cate playing with the trucks


Trenton could not get enough of baby Morgan. And Samantha would only let Ollie help her put her jacket and shoes on when it was time to go.
Later, I bravely put together this Hot Wheels monstrosity. It was totally worth the effort, though. I have fond memories of racing cars around a similar track with my brother many Christmases ago ;)








1 comment:
Love the red hair on little Evan!
Post a Comment