Sunday, July 13, 2014

July Routines


The boys began two weeks of swim lessons in early July. Every morning, they're eager to get there, and every afternoon, they still somehow have energy to go and do more...
Above, Trenton, Harrison, Jonathan, and Oliver explore the cove in Avon.
 Below, I had to take  a shot of the way we 'walk back' to the car... Idea is, if you can carry your board, do it, but if not, drag it in the grassy lawns so that the sand is off of it before it's time to pack up.



 

The two shots above are from the Manasquan Inlet this week. I decided that, rather than drive back and forth to Howell again, I'd make the best of a beautiful morning.
Below, evidence that it was wicked hot on the afternoon we went to Great Adventure with friends!


 Final pictures are from a night at Tyler and Nicholas's house, roasting marshmallows over the fire pit, collecting lightening bugs, and playing goofy faces with glowing glasses.

1 comment:

John and Marianne said...

What fun to see what a great summer everyone is having back in NJ! Thanks for blogging such good pictures.