Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tastes Like Chicken

This is a post solely devoted to all the things Ollie has attempted to put in his mouth in the last three days.

I made the mistake of leaving T's crayon desk out where Ollie could reach it. Should have known something was up when he was so quiet in the living room. Had to use a washcloth to get the green (non-toxic-stop-freaking-out) crayon out from in between his teeth... And yes, I did get the camera out and take this pic before removing the crayons, thus making it even worse.

Below, eating dinner that Daddy made. Jim's been faring well with the evening routine for both boys while I'm at class on Thursdays. Even remembered to get the camera for this scene:

"Now this looks like it has potential..."

Chowing down at Battleview Orchards.


I had the awesome idea of taking the last ice cream cone and putting a layer of baby yogurt inside it. So easy for him to chew and he luuuuvvvved it.

Sharing? Aww... ain't that nice?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Might just try that ice cream cone and yogurt. Good idea!