Thank you, Bridget, for the great idea of taking pictures of all the preschool projects and then blogging them.
It is not a great feeling when your three-year-old finds one of his creations in the trash... I've done my best to hang most of them up. But if you think I'm saving them, yeah right.
So here are the best of the best, by the best "little man" in nursery school (quoted from his teacher, as his conversations with her are more like a man than a kid ;)
That one above is the one I'm talking about in this post, where he puts the leaves on the ground on purpose.
2 comments:
beautiful art, T!
Sheryl, I have computer folders of Libby's art from each school year starting with MMO back in IL. Ad would save every single piece if I let him. We just don't have the space. I pick and choose pieces to save and then photograph all of her projects. Nice compromise.
Great idea!I will start taking some pictures. I have them in a bag in my closet but I am running out of the space!
Maya gets upset when she finds her art work damaged or ripped.
Mina
Post a Comment