Okay, so I realize that I haven't posted in awhile. (And that the kid has noticeable boogers in each of these pictures...) We've been busy with holiday traveling and all the other things that come with the holidays... Most of you I actually saw face-to face! But I'm going to make it up to you and blog aplenty today!
First things first, guess who decided to make incredible advancements this week? Yup! Not only is he cutting two more teeth (bottom molars), he's figured out how to walk just a leeetle bit more. He took 15 steps at the Bluesteen's house this week. He's totally mastered several words, moreso in consistency than clarity, including:
all done, up, bird, ball, Momma, Dada, Ten-ten, no, woof-woof (for dog), Elmo, book, and ut-oh. He even said "block" after I gave him one and told him what it was. It is not uncommon to see him pulling a book off the shelf and reading it to himself. Or asking someone else to read it to him.
Thinking about giving him a haircut soon, as it is getting pretty long in the back, especially around collard shirts. But it is totally in-style now for boys to have longer hair, and lord knows I luuuv his hair... So we'll see. Maybe soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment