Saturday, February 6, 2010

Winter

I meant to put these pictures up earlier this week, but I'm just getting around to it now...

See what happens when you force your kids to clean up?



Santa brought window markers for the boys. They wash up pretty well with Windex and so long as you don't write on the couch, they make for a pretty cool toy. Something to do inside on a cold winter day...

Boyz are hooked on Daddy's SuperSmoothies. I know he puts honey, vanilla yogurt, whey protein, spinach, frozen berries, and maybe some soymilk in it... They drink it.

Will go and take more pictures now of the BLIZZARD!

1 comment:

carrottop mom said...

We have these window markers too! I like coloring with them as much as Ethan does! Wow, those smoothies sound good. I think the world would come to an end if I got Ethan to eat spinach (even if I tried to cleverly hide it in something!) I'm so impressed with your healthy boys!!
rachel