The boys had to touch them.
I bought most of T's shoes at SR when he was little. They've held up well, and it's a good thing I saved them. I didn't see any shoes there that I really liked this time, but when I got home, I checked in the attic and found a perfect pair for Oliver to wear.
And for Trenton, we headed over to The Red Balloon (a consignment store) in Manasquan. In the fall I'd found a like-new pair of shoes for Trenton there and some cute Robeez for Oliver. I really think people buy shoes for their kids and then they outgrow them before they can even wear them, because these shoes were in great condition!
Anyway, we found a great pair of Merrells for Trenton to wear. I'll have to get a pic of them soon. He loves them.
Oliver kept walking up the stairs, across the platform, and going down the slide on his belly. Very self-sufficient.
2 comments:
Where can I get a hat like
Ollie's? I love it - warm with a visor. Grandma
Shoes are my nemesis -- I never know what kind to put him in or his size -- he cries when we try to put on anything other than his Robeez :-) Which I was very excited to find for half-off (I can send you the link if you'd like but they also have clearance on their website).
Post a Comment