
Trenton was very excited to dye Easter Eggs. He got a coloring kit-- superhero themed-- from Grandma Konopack the other week, and has been die-ing to use it. Ha!

I don't think I've ever seen T eat a hard-boiled egg before. But he did. Just not the yolk. That's OK, buddy, I don't like the yolk either ;)
Oliver, on the other hand, could eat "eggies" for every meal. But only the scrambled kind. He refused to believe that what I was trying to feed him was actually an egg.

He's just licking it, below. I had to eat it.

T is VERY excited about the Easter Bunny coming. He's made me count down the days with him for at least the past week. This year we plan to have dinner at Len and Tiff's on Good Friday and then have Easter dinner here on Sunday. I'm excited to use my fine china! For the first time! Because it is a holiday!
Stay tuned to see how it goes...
No comments:
Post a Comment