Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Explanation

I don't often like to stay up past 10 PM. Ask anyone who has tried to hang out with me after that time. I'd much rather be in bed. More of a morning person than a night owl.

With that being said, I've been pulling late-nighters now for a few weeks. This six week class is overwhelming with the work load. Add on top of that a new position for the church's nursery school (yep, I'm the board chair), a week-long illness, and general summer events.

And then the cord was lost. And then the Freecycler sent me one! And then the computer had reached capacity-- and wouldn't take any pics from the camera and put them on the C drive.

Sooooo....
With limited time to spend on this, I give you pictures from Jim's phone.

Tonight was National Night Out. Jim took the kids out while I went to class and a meeting.

They met up with Harrison and Jon at Chick Fil A, after spending hours in the bounce house.
It is a darn good thing I have an incredibly supportive husband. He never gripes about taking over with the kids when I'm up to my eyeballs with class work.

I think I'm going to dedicate this degree to him. ;)

I promise, after August 11th (or any night when my brain turns to mush and I can't produce anything worthy for class), I'll get around to blogging the rest of July...

No comments: