
Check out THAT big green plant! I actually moved that sucker from the side of the house (where we were having the musty-smell issue; recommendation was to git rid of de shurbbery) and it is still alive and kicking!
(In this picture, anyway...)

Ah! And the sunflowers that Jim and T have grown! They're getting there! T's goal is to have them up to his window before the season is over. We'll see about that!

I'm frequently impressed with the diversity and color scheme of our flowers. The previous owners really went all out. All spring/summer long, we've been watching a rainbow unfold and surround our new home.


Don't look too closely. These are the rosebushes in the backyard that I've neglected to properly care for. I stink. Again, blame it on THE CLASS. And the heat. Who wants to be out there weeding mid-day? And have you SEEN the SIZE of the mosquitoes this year? Poor Trenton-- nothing works, and the kid comes in with pink welts the size of golf balls on his legs.
For this reason (and the extreme heat), my baby has said that he "doesn't like summer". Noooooooo!!!!
1 comment:
I have a black thumb and cannot kill hastas (your first pic)...love their indestructability and resiliency to come back after I try to destroy them :-) PS -- James is a mosquito magnet too -- have had to put butt cream on him nightly to get him to go to sleep and stop itching -- looked like someone beat him up the one weekend w/ welts over his eyes, poor things!
Post a Comment