Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ocean Grove... In October (!?)

Yes. So. 
Weather this past weekend was insane. Eighty degrees? For two days? Whaa?
It was clear that this was God's gift to early fall... and we could NOT stay away from the beach.
So you are now subjected to looking at all of these pictures. 
I know! The horror, right? ;)
 Trenton could play in the sand by himself all night long.
 Jim took some beautiful pictures of me and the boys.



 If you look carefully, you can see the moon to the left of Oliver in the picture above. He is absolutely delighted when he can see the moon in the daytime. Lots and lots of photographers were on the beach taking pics of this moon.



This is what I do when I don't have to watch the boys the entire time on the beach... I did actually finish that article!

 Jumping over a hole in the sand.
 

Time to pack up and head out for dinner. Capping off the night at Surf Taco was a treat. 
 This was definitely a wacky summer... too much rain, too many hot days. But I'll take another taste of it in October for sure... ;)





No comments: