Saturday, May 18, 2013

Ollie Loves Mommy

Oh, my little boy. How I love thee.
Oliver had a Mother's Day Tea at his preschool. They sang this adorable song (same one T sang ;)

 
 I absolutely LOVED his answers... He's 100% correct, except that I'd rather drink my tea than eat it, haha.
And I never watch TV in front of the kids... he's talking about all the NPR he listens to with me every day. And he does tell me that I'm the best Mommy ever because I'm so warm... :)))
We trekked up to IKEA in Elizabeth this week to buy a new mattress & bed linens for the top part of the bunk bed that I've reluctantly agreed to have built. Jim's been dying to put it together, and the boys say that they want to have it. I doubt they'll sleep separately consistently (they've been together since we dismantled the crib) and I worry that someone is gonna get hurt... But we'll see...

 Garden time, folks! We were sooo excited to get out to the Master Gardeners Sale this week in Freehold. And now we will have peppers (orange, green, and red), eggplant (white and purple), squash (yellow and zucchini), and more cucumbers than we probably need! (I'm totally mastering the pickle recipe this summer!)
Very happy to have my little buddy with me. He chose a great patio tomato plant, too.

1 comment:

John and Marianne said...

Great garden, great helper!