Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Finishing Out the Summer


We absolutely love our CSA deliveries and the fact that it gets us to cook in new and challenging ways... and gets the boys to eat new things! I used a kabocha squash (little green thing below) to create some gnocchi pasta. It was okay. We all ate it once and threw out the leftovers ;) I used the second squash to make pies. MUCH better use of the squash!


That's me and Ollie, at Five Guys. Eating fries. And burgers. 
He begs to go there all the time & I'm not sure why. So we had a little lunch together. 
Last year I get to do that with this kid...

This is what it would look like if you were underneath Trenton's foot:

 And this is what happens when your kid brother thinks there is a scary walrus in the room (wtf?) and demands that you climb down off of your top bunk and sleep next to him.
Awwwwwww


No comments: