Wednesday, September 11, 2013

First Day of School, 2013

 Both boys had their first day of school this past Monday. Yes, that's right, school started on Monday, September 9th. Truly one of the longest summers ever...

 

Oliver was thrilled to return to preschool this year. There are twenty kids in his class and he will go three mornings a week. Yay!




When not attending preschool, he can be found creating beautiful paintings in our own backyard ;)

Finally, YES, I had to blog this. Because it is crazy that there is a grammatical error on one of the emergency cards that the entire school (district?!) hands out to parents on the first day. So, of course, when it asks me to "Please verify that all information on this form is correct", I can't honestly do so, now can I? ;)

1 comment:

John and Marianne said...

Ha! You know that unnecessary apostrophes are my pet peeve! It's easy to see how people can make a mistake in an email or on a handwritten sign, but on printed signs, there's no excuse.