Sunday, April 27, 2014

Someone Is Now 35.

Notice the period after that post title. It is very definitive. So, why not celebrate?!
Here's a cute pic of my friends and I. We went to a local restaurant for KARAOKE NIGHT, BABY! And yes, we did sing loudly enough to bring the house down ;)
A bunch of them chipped in to get me a massage gift card. HA! Apparently they know I need it!

 
Yes, I do have lights in my shirt...

But LOOK AT THESE CARDS!!!
The top one is from Oliver. I told him we'd get a milkshake on my birthday. And look at his contribution! In the bottom one, he shows that he knows his momma well when he offers up a seashell  as a gift. (OK, a re-gift... but it's the thought that counts ;)

 Not to be outdone, Trenton created THIS card, below:

 
Above, a shirt I saw at the grocery store. Virtual BD present. And CHECK OUT THAT CHEESECAKE! A friend made it for me, how sweet. Ensuring that I keep going to the gym...
Below, the boys show off the BLING, AKA party favors that someone brought to karaoke night. They wore these necklaces for TWO DAYS STRAIGHT and Jim and I got such a kick out of our homeboys...

 

No comments: