Monday, March 31, 2014

Trenton's March


Kid got a new baseball glove! Just a wee bit larger than the old one, but not as big as a man's.

We took a trip to a friend's school, where the chicks have hatched! Keep them on the paper, as they get nervous and make a mess...

 

 

"I know you are looking at me... And now I'm looking at you!"



Cool stuff he made at school. I think I'm done with scanning... now will take a picture and post that way, so long as quality is good.
Anyway, look at how altruistic he is! And kinda pessimistic about a long life! Das my boy!
And here he is as a Thing!




I realized that Tin Tin is such an incredible part of his life, and if I don't blog about it, I might be missing out on something. Above are the five volumes that we own. And read. Every day.

And check out these Goals! 


No comments: