Friday, October 16, 2009

Bathrooms COMPLETE!


Very simply, I was totally done with the way our bathrooms looked. They NEEDED to be updated. Also, the IKEA catalog had arrived in the mail. And when one gets this, one MUST do something to purchase something within. Get it?

We couldn't have asked for a better handyman to put it all together and make it look BEAUTIFUL. Thanks, Dad. ;)


Downstairs before

Downstairs AFTER!

No before shots for the upstairs bathroom. But I did include the bottle of Pepto! Can you tell when this pic was taken??? ;)

So, as you can see, both bathrooms have new mirrors, lighting, cabinets, sinks, and faucets (my #2 choice, due to an over two-week delivery delay from an Ebay purchase... anyone need 3 Enskar faucets?)
This one thinks he's a big boy now.
Screams his bloody head off if required to sit in his bath seat in the tub.
Wants to crawl to the front and play with the faucet.

ADDITIONALLY, speaks the following:
Mama, Dada, Ten-Ten (I swear, it is two syllables and has a /t/ sound!), buh (sometimes he means bird, sometimes ball), all-dah (all done, and he signs it, too), buh byee (with wave), and ut oh.

I had to put it up here now, because I keep forgetting! He doesnt' do all of these too often, but often enough that it reminds me that this kid is growing up. And verbalizing just as well as his brother at this age.
Must be all the chatting I do all day long...

3 comments:

Jim said...

Add to that list "tih, tih, tih" which he says when he wants me to whisper 1-2-3 and run to the mirror.

And he also squeaks out a high-pitched "whoof" at dogs.

Anonymous said...

Ten-ten means Trenton?
How cute!

Your bathrooms look great!

Mina

Amanda said...

Bathrooms look great! We are also enjoying the age of the high pitched screech and uh-oh. Finn totally uses it in context and is quite proud that he can enunciate it so well. Wish these two kiddos could get together. They'd have a great time!