Monday, December 21, 2009

Day One of De BLiZzArD

Yay! It's 9:30 in the morning, and we've awoken to snow!
Still in our pajamas, let's get out there! No matter that the snow is still coming down! And hitting us in our faces! It's the first snowfall of the season!
Yay!

Found the sled in the attic. So cute that they both fit on it, right? ;)
Momma doing all the work...

Ollie found that sitting on the sled was a lot nicer than sitting in the snow. We had to keep him at an angle so that he didn't get the windy-snow in his eyes. Both boys enjoyed a few trips down the (little) hill in the backyard on this sled. A real Flexible Flyer! How do they bend that wood around? Anyone know?
Below, I think T is winning the snowball fight with St. Nick.



He's so happy that he can use his shovel for digging. I don't let him do that with it in the dirt, as it has a tendency to encourage the neighborhood cats to come around and take a dump.
But in snow-- hey! Go ahead!

Ollie and I wait on the inside.

The rest of the day was pretty much spent bumming around inside. I'm trying to fully wean Ollie this week, and it is hard. He's been a grouch each morning. That and teething... But it was nice to have him fall asleep on my chest while we rocked and watched the snow fall outside the window. Then I did the same thing again an hour later with T. So sweet.

Below, I HAD to share all of these. I call it our "Oreo Interlude".
Yes, Ollie only had ONE cookie.

No comments: