Saturday, December 12, 2009

Woah, Santa!

I am totally not the mom who would put her baby in Santa's lap and force a picture. The Big Guy was at Chick Fil A today and it was my intention to get a (free) shot of the kids with him one way or another this holiday season. Trenton was not keen on going up to Santa; he walked up, quickly said, "I want a superhero cape" and ran away ;) I got him to come back and stand and then handed over Ollie. That is when he began the "WHOTHEHELLISTHISGUY???" cry. So we took two pictures and then left.

That's T in a Buzz Lightyear costume at a friend's house. He regularly tells us he's going to be an astronaut when he grows up. Then a superhero. And some days, a builder.

I thought I had a good thing going with this new foot-pedal garbage can. But, as you can see, he's got it all figured out.

2 comments:

. said...

aww i love the pictures with santa. They both look so cute in there photos.

Anonymous said...

i agree with you. i don't make maya sit on santa's lap though i ask her every year. we were at IKEA yesterday and saw Santa there. (for free picture) but she was not interested. you are lucky that your kids look at a camera because maya refuses when i ask her to look at my camera.

mina