Would my cord that connects my camera to the computer please come back? Until then, I'm left with just words-- no pics! I need to tell you about the trip to the farm, the Wiggles concert, and the rest of our summer excursions!
Thanks.
UPDATE!!!
1) The lovely people on Freecycle actually responded to my random post about needing this cord. One woman says she works for a company that makes a universal cord and promised to send it out... that was last week. I'm going to give it until Tuesday, and if I still don't get it, on to...
2) Um, here it is. Who knew it was only a penny? You think I would have just GOOGLED it or searched on Amazon weeks ago.
But that is how things are going right now. All free time is devoted to classwork. For my LAST CLASS! But I promise to carve out time to post pictures as soon as I get a cord...
UPDATE!!!
I ordered a cord. $3.17. Supposed to be here in 3-5 days...
3 comments:
Wiggles concert !!!!!!!
Have you contacted the manufacturer or stopped at Best Buy? You should be able to replace it pretty easily... Good luck!
Mina
I will look to see if I can find mine. Remember we had the same camera and then I sat on mine. Knowing me I probably didn't throw the cord away. I would just need someway to identify it--does it have a number on it or something?
Post a Comment