Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oliver's Drawings

Look at the wonderful picture I got today:
 What you can't see are the foam shapes he glued to the back of it ;)
I re-arranged the arts & crafts area in the play room to make it more easily accessible (!) to the boys. Big risk here, in that the place could get very messy very quickly. But so far, Oliver has really enjoyed choosing his colored paper, using markers/pencils/crayons to draw, and gluing things, as well. Trenton has made a few creations out of pipe cleaners.
 This print here was created online. Someone hit the print button ;)

 I curse my scanner now, because this was the best quality I could get. It does not do justice to Oliver's beautiful trees (above) or his drawing of Dad (below).


Above, "Mom".  The next one down spells "Trenton". See it?

I can't remember what was on this...
 And I think this last one is a 'sad monster'.

And this final print, although poorly scanned, was my personal favorite. I've saved it to put in his (real) baby book ;)

No comments: