Thursday, December 20, 2012

Bakin'

 OK, so those were not technically baked by us...
But every year, Jim makes gingerbread houses with the boys. This year we made little houses. Too cute.

On Wednesday, Amy and her daughters, Desi and Jillian, came over to bake sugar cookies with us.
You know the difference between daughters and sons when, after 15 minutes, the boys are throwing the dough across the room (and on the ceiling) and the girls are still happily decorating the cookies...

Ah! And here is the one picture I snuck of my baby growing up!
Last year, Oliver refused to attend gymnastics on his own. He cried and cried, so I didn't end up signing him up for the class. However, this winter, he was all "Mom, I'm going to be a big boy and do gymnastics like T! But I'm not going to go in the foam pit."
Well, here he is, swinging on the rope, and about to fall into the foam pit ....

No comments: