He was insistent that it be shorter in the back, but still long enough in the front so that he can twirl it. (Self-soothing for night time. He's done it since he was a baby ;)
And below, little man draws "Froste the snowman". He spelled the first two words himself.
Today I took Oliver to see "SkippyJon Jones", performed at the Pollack Theater at Monmouth University. I know he has seen live performances before... but it has been awhile. He was totally freaking out leading up to the show (he is very afraid of costumed people... calls it "dress-up guys") and ended up sitting on my lap for the first twenty minutes... but then decided that those people up there were not going to come down to where we were... and that the minimal costumes weren't too scary.
He really wants to go back and see it again ;)
And if you weren't watching the 12.12.12 concert tonight, then you were really missing out.
I got the kids ready for bed early tonight and let them stay up to watch it until 9PM. I'm recording the rest right now, as they did NOT want to miss the Stones or Alicia Keys.
"Mom, thank you for letting me stay up tonight to watch this great music."- Trenton -
My Jersey Boy's response to Adam Sandler's song (in which the refrain is "cause we're New Yorkers"): "Not all of us".
Belmar's mayor insists that they'll have it completed by this Memorial Day.
Here's hoping he's right.







No comments:
Post a Comment