This needs to be blogged!
See that little blondie above? Well, he's a damn Lucky Duck.
Last month, he hit the jackpot big on the lotto scratch-off tickets-- $40! After that, he won $2. Yesterday, the kid won another $4! Needless to say, when he asks to buy one, I jump at the chance... and now both boys (yes, Oliver generously shared his winnings with his brother) have cash for the ice cream man.
UPDATE: They won $4 on 7/2!!!!! So now we are up to $50!
Trenton and his buddies at our MOMS Club summer picnic. Making crafty snakes ;)
And look! My boysenberries are starting to ripen! Last year I bought two stalks worth of 'em, but there were no berries. This year, we added two more... and the two old ones sprouted fruit! Somehow, the birds/ants have not discovered them! I ate one, T ate one, and Oliver (when noone was looking) at the rest.




1 comment:
And Grandma ate 5 delicious berries. Homegrown = bestgrown.
Post a Comment