Saturday, January 24, 2009

First Cloth Diaper!


The time has come! Mommy couldn't wait any longer!
And, dang, he looks so cute!



So I've been selling off all of my diapers that I used with Trenton. Many were still OK, most were stretched out, and I'm psyched to buy new ones for Ollie. But there are four good BumGenius One Size diapers that didn't sell, and are still in great shape from Trenton. And Aunt Shairna gave Ollie two for Christmas. The thing with these is that you can adjust the size (kinda like a grow-with-me diaper). I initially bought these thinking I'd use them on two kids-- kinda paid off!
I decided that since I have six use-able diapers, I'd give 'em a try. Now, the kid goes through at least ten diapers a day, and I've heard that cloth pockets aren't the best at restraining breastfeed poop... but we'll have to see.




I just HAD to put this outfit on him. It is a t-shirt with matching pants and socks (too cute!) that I got from my friend Stacey. Normally I don't dress my kid up in silly outfits... but this one really made me smile. Check out the tuft of "mane" on the back of his butt!





Oliver is getting better about holding his head up. He uses his playmat often and tolerates tummy time (Trenton is very fond of that term-- makes him giggle to say it).


A whole post devoted to Ollie--- he deserves it! Such a good, happy baby. Even when he is sick. Sleeping on my lap right now... Jolly Ollie ;)

2 comments:

. said...

Ollie looks so adorable in his cloth diaper.He looks like he has fun tummy time.I love the outfit, it is so cute...Hope everyone is doing well.

Bridget said...

very cute! I love our BG aios. We have mediums that Logan has worn since last April. Still in 'em. FuzziBunz work great when they fit. I think when we first got them for Libby they were too huge. Got them when she was 6 months old. But when she was 2 1/2 she was going to bed in them overnight. Yes. the Mediums. Logan's still in them. 2 1/2 years of FB. We have tried just about everything at this point. lol. I've been doing some selling here recently.