Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Vote for "Looky, Daddy!"

Alrighty... for those of you parents out there who have yet to read a post at "Looky, Daddy", you need to do so NOW. Even if you aren't a parent, you should still check it out. This stay-at-home-Jersey-dad is absolutely hysterical (that is, if you like his kind of sarcastic humor). He reminds me a lot of David Sedaris, and you all know I love that guy ;)

Some of my favorite posts include this one about "special" children, artwork that says stuff it shouldn't, parenting that is worse than mine, and similar political views.

Anyway, this blog is up for a 2008 Weblog Award for Best Parenting Blog. And he's in a dead heat with a few other ones... so, if you could, go to this site here and vote for Looky, Daddy! Brian deserves this (and a book deal... he's working on that) and I'd love to see him win.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Wow! What an endorsement. I can never let my wife see this. Never. She thinks my ego is too big as it is.