Hello all of you frequent visitors! Sorry to say that I haven't posted in awhile simply because I left my camera elsewhere... but don't worry, I'll be getting it back today!
We had a busy few days without the camera-- traveling to Virginia to visit the Bluesteens, cleaning up the house post-holidays, etc.
Ollie can now hold his head up pretty well and has taken to spitting up a bit more than usual-- not quite as bad as his brother. I spent all day yesterday getting the 3-6 month clothes down from the attic, washing them, and organizing the closet and drawers with them. Big boy is definitely over 12 lbs., and that is the standard maximum for 0-3 month clothes. Also, he is seriously not fitting well in his size one diapers. They are supposed to hold kids up to 14 lbs.; size two begins at 12 lbs and goes to 16, I think. Anyway, you know me; that kid is wearing the size ones until we run out! I have an unopened case and I'm hoping that my mom can return it at Babies R Us and get the next size up, no problem. I know you can do that at Wal-Mart, but I despise that store (especially the one in Howell). I'm also thinking about the best way to go about unloading all of T's old cloth diapers. We've decided to start fresh with all new ones for Ollie. I'll have to check out diaperswappers.com soon, as time is running out for doing things like this. My class starts in two weeks, I have to start planning T's birthday party, and then I'll be much busier than I am now!
We had a busy few days without the camera-- traveling to Virginia to visit the Bluesteens, cleaning up the house post-holidays, etc.
Ollie can now hold his head up pretty well and has taken to spitting up a bit more than usual-- not quite as bad as his brother. I spent all day yesterday getting the 3-6 month clothes down from the attic, washing them, and organizing the closet and drawers with them. Big boy is definitely over 12 lbs., and that is the standard maximum for 0-3 month clothes. Also, he is seriously not fitting well in his size one diapers. They are supposed to hold kids up to 14 lbs.; size two begins at 12 lbs and goes to 16, I think. Anyway, you know me; that kid is wearing the size ones until we run out! I have an unopened case and I'm hoping that my mom can return it at Babies R Us and get the next size up, no problem. I know you can do that at Wal-Mart, but I despise that store (especially the one in Howell). I'm also thinking about the best way to go about unloading all of T's old cloth diapers. We've decided to start fresh with all new ones for Ollie. I'll have to check out diaperswappers.com soon, as time is running out for doing things like this. My class starts in two weeks, I have to start planning T's birthday party, and then I'll be much busier than I am now!
3 comments:
check babysteals asap! they had drybees aio, 2 for $15!
www.babysteals.com (I have a link on my blog) they were out of large about 30m ago... but still had meds! hurry! ;)
Hey, sounds like you have a lot going on. Ollie and T are both gorgeous boys. Ollie sounds like hes getting big. I cant wait to meet them sometime. How was the trip to VA?
email me sometime 69unnie69@gmail.com love ya bunches, hug the boys for me.
Yes daughter dear, from sunrise to sunset a Mother's work is never done. You feed them and they grow and it all goes to fast. Enjoy all lifes little pleasures with your guys for time well spent in nurturing and teaching them will complete them to become a very fine man someday. Love Ya Mom & Dad Of course it takes two and you and Jim are the Best Parents and doing a Fantastic Job.
Post a Comment