Thursday, January 15, 2009

Surfin'

Man, what a good day for great articles to read.
First of all, mad props to the pilot who skillfully landed this one in the water... seriously, no sarcasm here. Better in the water (everyone survived) than on land!

And then there's this one. An Obama phone? Gotta have it!!!

As one of the NY Times' Most Viewed Stories of 2008, they are re-printing it now. I remember reading it the first time and trying out some of the beet recipes with our CSA food this summer.
And, last but not least, are you counting down? You should be, because "We have to go back".
Might wanna get a free set of the Dharma tattoos...
PS This is also a great site for Easter Eggs.
PPS- Best recaps online here.
PPPS Finally, if you have no clue as to what I'm talking about, go HERE.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

wasn't that landing amazing! amazing!

you know, my mom told me about it while I was on the phone with her... I flipped it on, then work called. I thought, oh here we go (when 9-11 happened they were organizing us nurses all the way out in Ithaca)... no, my manager just wanted to review my vaca picks. lol. The great RUMC.