Niiice!
After three days of unbearable humidity, it was so nice to wake up this morning to 75 degree weather that didn't feel like a sauna!
Jim took Trenton for a jog around the reservoir while I ran errands with Ollie.
Above, they stand beside our fig tree. That thing has certainly grown. It is very tall, much taller than I ever thought it would be. Could be due to the rainy June? Or pruning? We are seeing some small green figs emerge, but nothing to eat yet. Last year they all ripened around September.
Trenton was actually singing a fingerpainting song (that he made up) when I took this picture. So sweet.
"I want to paint too, Mommy!"
Little Man Oliver is all about pulling himself up and standing nowadays. I took the following pics as I held onto the chair with one hand-- otherwise he would have toppled over. My favorite is the one-handed hold where he's just barely secure in standing.
Still not much in the way of crawling. He finds it very easy to drop down to the ground from a sitting position and then to just roll everywhere he wants to go. Gets up on all fours, but then plops back down. Soon, very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment