Jim has been working like a dog since the semester started, and training for another big race. He finished the 50K in Michigan in about 6 hrs. This weekend, I kept the kids busy doing various things. Above, finger painting.
I had wanted to get into the city, but opted not to when the weather looked like rain. (I hate the idea of pushing around a double stroller in the city in the RAIN.) So we stayed in. And then there was our community fall festival day...
Ollie was so, so, SO excited to be able to go INSIDE a school bus. Up until this point, he'd just seen T getting on or off of it. But we needed to take this bus-shuttle to the park where the event was held. T was so cute, buckling his seat belt and all...
We made it to the fields just in time to watch as four sky-divers appeared.
Met up with Rachael and her mom. Jumped around in various blown-up bouncy things.
Oliver took his first horsey ride. Look at that proud grin!!! (He wouldn't go near the horse at Massanutten this spring.)
Oliver's First Horse Ride from Sheryl K. on Vimeo.
And then there was the bubble bath... The first video I took was the initial reaction to the jets being turned on. But some people had some choice words during the taping that could not be repeated on this page... So you get take #2.
Mr. Bubble + Jacuzzi = "Steppin' In Snow" from Sheryl K. on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment