Explanation:
I got a new phone! It is very smart (so they say) but the learning curve is kinda steep... please bear with me!
I've decided I like to do most things (grading papers, blogging, writing an email) on a REAL computer, as I am a particularly wordy person and I do not like pecking at a tiny screen to get my point across...
This post was an experiment with the Blogger app that I downloaded to my phone.
If anyone knows how to turn the darn pictures around, please leave a comment ;) I feel like I need to do that on the phone before I transfer it here. And I've forgotten how to rotate them once on Blogger!
Further back story:
Camera's lens broke or something... decision was made to get a Smartphone due to the camera & video capabilities. Semester is heating up, down-time is floating away, and blogging/picture taking is getting sparse. I promise to spend some time figuring out how to take pics, get them to blogger, and get you updated! But for now, call it "The September of Few Pictures" ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment