This post has the last few photos that I was able to take on my trusty old Nikon CoolPix. There is some kind of problem with the lens... but I was able to get these off of it.
Few pics here from a Friday galavanting at the beach, just me and Ollie.
They say that September is "locals' summer". No traffic, few people... and still some great sunny days. We bummed around in Manasquan and then he slept peacefully in the stroller for a bit while I did the same. Niiiice.
Can you see the action shot above? That's Trenton, playing goalie. He's on a team with first and second graders this year... and they are all boys. So far, he loves it. I'm pretty sure he blocked the ball above...
And these are the two pictures I have from Vermont!
Jim ran a 50K in New Hampshire, and we stayed at a motel just across the border in Vermont. It was a nice, long family weekend.
Here is the Grafton Village Cheese Shop. There were so many things to taste in this place, it was amazing! However, we weren't too sure about refrigerating what we were going to buy... so we ended up leaving with just jellies...
The pictures below were taken with my old LG Phone. Jim's mom showed me how to get them off the phone and onto the computer... I'd never figured out how to do that!
Jim and the boys before the race.
Below, the boys check out a very old-looking cemetery.
Beautiful greenery. Few crowds. No traffic. Great food.
Makes you want to seriously consider moving here.
Until you realize how far away you'd be from this...




No comments:
Post a Comment