Wednesday, April 10, 2013

80s In April

 (The title of this post is NOT referring to a recent decade; rather, the title lets you know that we're experiencing a heeeaaat waaave!)

Monday? Sprinkler. Tuesday? Pool!

 How in the heck is this 'spring'? 40 degrees one week, with snow, and then heat like this?
I guess last year we also had a heat wave in April...

SO. The Ice Cream Truck decided that the day was worthy of some money-making.
We heard it... we heard it... and then we didn't hear it. Then we did.
But it never came down our block.
Finally, I told the guys to get in the car, 'cause we were going to go track that truck down!
Needless to say, we found it, flagged it over, and got what was necessary:





And on Wednesday, I took Oliver to Dorbrook Park. He was deliriously happy to play on the playground, and in the sandbox, and to watch his shirt change colors in the sunshine.

First time doing this on his own! He was so proud of himself-- and I was proud of him, too!

And, finally, a pic of the truck. Leaking fluid again. Sigh.
But doesn't she look niiice after a wash?

No comments: