Sunday, April 21, 2013

I Love Mom More Than 1,000,000 Lives


And there you have it, folks. I must be doing something right ;)
You always know it is me if the happy person has HAIR.

Oliver comes home just about every day from school with some kind of painting that says "I love you Mom". It is just adorable. He does quite a bit of writing on his own, making cards and notes for his family members.
Below, I believe it starts from the bottom and reads, "I love Dad" and something about his invisible ghost-friend named Fluffy.


Trenton's awesome Angry Birds card. Used stickers, but created his own setting.

 A project for class entitled "If I Were President". He would ban smoking. And to help his country, he'd travel.

This was the story that he read aloud at B&N night

 




 "There was a mouse in the forest. A snake ate it!"
Below, a pic of Ollie. Huge ears.


The brown M&M saying "Hi Gals!"


 Finally, Oliver had written a story about school. T helped him bind it with tape, gave it a title, and viola! Oliver's first book!
 "Going to school. by: Oliver
I went to schooe
And I lernend the ABCs"

He will proudly read it to you if you ask. And if you don't ;)

1 comment:

John and Marianne said...

Wonderful, memorable artwork and stories to be treasured!