Both kids were THRILLED to get their own Bridgets (replica keychains from the story Zack's Alligator). New shirts, some candy, finger puppets (for Ollie) and a block-robot puzzle (for T).
Boys sang again at church. We got many compliments in regards to their caps. My answer is always the same, "Thank you. I do not have a daughter, so this is the one day a year I put my sons through the trouble of wearing something fancy." They were very cooperative this year and kept them on the whole time ;)
It was kinda warm when we left for church, but got a LOT colder as the day went on, and eventually rained.




Jim made some fantastic Sriracha Deviled Eggs that were eaten up in about ten minutes, flat. Mom and Dad brought the ham and kielbasa, and I kept myself busy cooking carrots with apricots, green beans, asparagus, and a sweet potato pineapple bake.
It was a nice, low-key Easter dinner and celebration.
















No comments:
Post a Comment