Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Come and See Us!


We've had lots of visitors this week. Trenton's been excited about that!
Below, Grandma Lacina holds Ollie again... he's such a good little baby. It is so incredibly cute to see him stretch out his arms after taking off his swaddle blanket... I gotta get a picture of it.

Jason has been here since Monday and T has just eaten up all of his time here. Ha! Jennifer, Brayden, Paige, and my Aunt Lea came with pizza and to see Ollie.

And Aunt Carol and Danielle visited on Sunday.


Finally, we took Ollie to meet the faculty at Monmouth... lots of "oohs" and "ahhs". He's Daddy's boy!
In other news, we discovered that Oliver has a birthmark on his right temple. Just about the size of a thumb print, it is a bit darker than the rest of his skin. I have something kinda like it on my arm.. too cute! It will probably get covered by his hair eventually.
Also, I finished my Christmas cards and put them in the mail today! Say what you might, but I wanted to get out Oliver's birth announcements as soon as possible, so I've put them in the same envelope as the Christmas cards. Expect them by Saturday. ;)

No comments: