We have a lot to be thankful for this year. With Oliver's arrival, our lives have changed so much! This was his first trip to Grandma and Grandpa Konopack's house and man, did he do a lot of sleeping! He sleeps so well when someone is holding him... in all of these pictures, you can see proof that people love to hold him!
see him, too.
Mom did a fantastic job of cooking! Everything tasted delicious... why can this feast only last one day? ;)
The last picture here needs some explaining... Jim took this one just after he had casually thrown me the camera case. I had thought the camera was still in it, and reacted as such. Anyway, he asked for the case back, and I threw it at him before he was ready to catch it. He snapped this picture while the case was in mid-air. Ha!
The last picture here needs some explaining... Jim took this one just after he had casually thrown me the camera case. I had thought the camera was still in it, and reacted as such. Anyway, he asked for the case back, and I threw it at him before he was ready to catch it. He snapped this picture while the case was in mid-air. Ha!
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment