Saturday, November 29, 2008

Decorations!!!

T put each of those figurines out himself!

Man, oh man, has Trenton been waiting for this. We had taken a box of Christmas decorations down from the attic earlier this week so that I could get out the Christmas cards... and he was soooo ready to put the stuff up around the house. When you ask him, "Trenton, what happens at Christmas?" his answer is "We put up decorations everywhere." Nevermind Jesus or Santa, it is the decorations that stand out to him!

So, we put up the stockings and the Nativity set, decorated the bathroom and found places for the Nutcrackers, and listened to Christmas music as we did it all. I have many fond memories from when I was a kid decorating for Christmas... I'm so glad T enjoys it this much. We haven't gotten the tree yet, so there were still plenty of ornaments left that need to find a good home... but that will probably happen next week.

Had to get this shot in here of Oliver in the Mets outfit. First baseball outfit he's worn, you know... First uniform worn by both kids, actually...
(Sorry, can't get it to turn...)

No comments: