Thursday, January 8, 2009

Doing What We Do Best


OK all you Mommas out there! (I'd be VERY surprised if any dudes can admit they do this) The following picture is for you:
Multi-tasking much?
I swear, I could do laundry in my sleep. On days when T has accidents, I have to do at least one load. But I've been trying to make it so that I'm not doing it more than twice a week. But on those days I do like, six loads. And I'm looking forward to cloth diapering again soon?(!)

Ollie absolutely loves looking outward. He's good enough with his head that I can do this now. Thank goodness; Bjorning forward (towards your chest) is not very fun... can he breathe?
Did I blog that Oliver has found his hands? He will do whatever he can to suck on them (gotta put the paci in place). I don't want him doing the hand-sucking for a few reasons: 1) they can be dirty, 2) it can be a hard habit to break later, and 3) he freakin' gags himself. Just did it right now. Silly boy. Now he is doing something else... stinky!

Jim took the top pic. I'm seriously lacking in the "good pictures of Mommy with the boyz" department.

Grandma and Grandpack came by today to play with the kids for a visit. Nice to see them! They got so much ice where they live, it was hard for them to get out of the driveway. Grandma got to give Ollie a bottle and Trenton was tickled to play Memory with Grandpack.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm with you on the laundry thing. How can such a little guy go through so many pieces of clothing? Did you find one brand of disposable diapers worked better than another? We seem to have a lot of leaks, especially over night.

Finn has also found his hands. He's becoming a hand sucking fool. He can't quite control the pacifier enough now to keep it in so he gets those hands in his mouth quite a bit.

Bridget said...

thank goodness for baby carriers, huh!?! My word, I didn't get a double stroller until Logan was 9 months old... he was constantly in one of the carriers.. almost easier that way. ; )

Oliver really is looking like Trenton did when I met you both! wow! So sweet!