It has been wicked cold here this week-- in the teens. I feel bad shuffling the kids outside for any reason... Ollie's sniffles and coughs are so sad :( He did sleep better last night, after having a nebulizer treatment and using the humidifier.
These pictures are of Trenton dancing to The Wiggles- Getting Strong. This Christmas DVD (thanks again, Grandma K.!) really motivates Trenton to dance and jump as he watches it.
Can you see the new car seat? T is finally big enough for the new-style booster seat. I like it so much better than the 5-pt. car seat (which he has been in since he was 10 months old), although I've read that the 5-pt. is the safest place to be for as long as they can fit into it. But his feet are so long, they were hitting the seat! And we were running out of strap with his big winter coat on... Anyway, this one uses the real seat belt. Seems to work well!
On nights when Jim works late, I let Ollie lay in bed with Trenton while we read books and say prayers. They looked too darn cute so I had to run and get the camera.
3 comments:
Adorable, Ollie and T look so much alike. I like the video T looks like hes having a blast jumping and dancing.
SO DARN CUTE!
What adorable little munchkins. I sure do remember saying prayers with Lenny & Sheryl and them both quarling over whose room it was that night, for they both wanted it to be in their room. Love You, Buddies GM & Pop-Pop Lacina
Post a Comment