So what's with this? Point Pleasant had the annual Christmas in July Celebration today. I have to say, it truly felt strange to see Santa in a bathing suit. Makes me wonder how Australians get into a Christmas-y mood in the middle of the summer. Very odd.
T made out with a free candy cane and almost twisted my arm to play a boardwalk game (fishing pole one...) but I resisted. Instead, I let him pick from an assortment of "stocking stuffers" AKA $1 crap toys. He was happy with that.
Had to include the picture below, as it was his first time on the crocodile ride. It truly is the kiddiest of the kiddie rides. But he wanted to try it out... the red one (named Wally, which he thought was WALL-E, and liked it even more). "It was kind slow, Mom."
1 comment:
I love Ollie's toes in the first video -- I normally don't like feet at all, but there's just something sooo cute about baby feet when the child is exploring with them -- it makes me laugh whenever James does that to his stroller like Ollie is :-)
Post a Comment