Wednesday, July 1, 2009

W.W.J.D.?


A conversation between Jim and Trenton this morning went like this:

In the upstairs bathroom, as teeth-brushing is about to begin

Jim: Who's that guy there, Santa?

Trenton: Noooo.... It's Jesus. (He's holding onto this random, small, framed-picture of Jesus that I used to have in my room as a kid, and had been found in the bottom of a box of yard-sale bound books)

Jim: Oh. Who's Jesus?

Trenton: He's up in heaven.

Jim: What's he doing there?

Trenton: I dunno. Pickin' berries.

*****

Also, I don't know if I can stand looking at this hat all summer long... We bought it because it was the only one in the store that was big enough (I like 'em HUGE) and had a chin-strap. What do you think? Should I suck it up and get another neutral-colored one? Or does it just go well with the hideous space-suit bathing outfit he has on? BLAH!

No comments: