Little Man no longer wants to eat baby food. I even broke out the food mill and started grinding up whatever I was eating for him-- fresh. Still, he'd much rather have itty-bitty pieces of chicken, cheese, crackers, beets, and sweet potatoes. Just means that I have to get everything small and soft.
But it makes him happy. And no choking issues-- yet.
Trenton, on the other hand, is getting fresh veggies snuck into just about everything. Here he eats a grilled cheese with zucchini slices in it. Doesn't notice it (when Barney is on, anyway). I just won a copy of Deceptively Delicious on Ebay and I'll let you know which recipes I like best.
2 comments:
Let me know how you like that book. I think Logan will be our anti-veggie baby.
Both are adorable as ever.
I think Mina is game for the 8th if you are. Any idea what you'd like to do?
Aww, I wish we lived closer so Ollie and Finn could be playmates! He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment