Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Beautiful Morning In Belmar With My Little Boy

I try not to tell Trenton what we do after I drop him off at school and before we pick him up. He usually never asks, and we usually never do anything that exciting.
Last week, though, I had to get a recall done on my truck. The service station is in Belmar and the weather was probably 65 inland... So I made sure to pack "fall beach gear". Sure enough, we had some time-- and virtually an empty beach-- to ourselves.

These pictures totally reminded me of these other ones here. Seems I get good pics in the off-season ;)

The one above almost looks like he's on the moon, no?
He kept trying to pick up the sand in his mittens.

Warming up in Dunkin' Donuts with a blueberry muffin.
Ollie loves his berries.

And Mommy loves her Ollie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awsome pictures of You and Mom Ollie! Enjoy them while their young! Time Sure does fly by fast. Love Ya! Grandmom & Pop Pop Lacina