We went out for breakfast. We ordered in for lunch. We went out for dinner. Ha!
Oliver scored with a new zebra to bounce on, his own baby doll, and a elephant shape-sorter toy from Trenton.
Everyone dressed up for the occasion-- I was a flower, with Oliver as the bumblebee. Trenton was a pirate. And Jim was the freakiest looking skeleton you've ever seen.
He hid behind the closet door and greeted (spooked) our guests as the party got underway.
Thank you to Grandma and Pop Pop Lacina for the name stool and the Elmo books. Thanks to Uncle Jay, Grandma, and Grandpack for the telephone and hammer set!
And thanks to Momma for making a panda cake! Wasn't thinking at the time about the fact that all of his birthday pictures will now have black icing on his face...
Had to do a slideshow of the day, as I couldn't pick which cake pics I liked the best. Jim did a great job of capturing the moment.



2 comments:
Looks like Oliver had a fabulous 1st birthday party! I saw that bib and soooo wanted to get it for four months from now but knew Jim would freak if I bought it now :-) Hope it's still there when the time comes! Nice work on the panda cake!
Looks like a fantastic party. Love he mullet wig. I'm tearing up just thinking about Finn turning 1. Too fast!
Post a Comment