Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Superheros

I find that my favorite clothes for the kids are hand-me-downs from others... like this Superman shirt. Ollie looks too cute with the hoodie up.

Trenton told me the other day that "When I grow up, I want to be a superhero!" He's very much into Jim's tales of superheros as bedtime stories, as well as watching Super Why on PBS. Absoultely had to get this as one of his Christmas gifts when I saw it at Target this week. I'm betting it will be the fav this year...

T had the brilliant idea of making a ghost costume out of an old pillowcase. He's so upset that Halloween is over... wants to know why all the decorations are down, why all the stores aren't selling 'em anymore. Dude, it is Christmas season now, got it?

Both boys are uber happy to have Daddy home... Jim worked late two nights this week, was in RI on Sunday, and was away in Philly for a few days prior to that. Oliver totally lights up now when he sees his Daddy-- and wants equal attention. Props to Jim for managing 'em both.

***
I just HAD to sneak in during naptime today to snag some pics of my little ones while they were asleep. T keeps telling me he doesn't want to nap- and then snores on for almost two hours.

Gotta love the hair. Seems now he is getting the hang of using the pillow ;)
This little man, however, woke up when he heard the picture of Trenton being taken. This is the "WTF, Woman?!?" face-- got it seconds after he woke up and stared straight into the flash of the camera... then proceeded to howl his paci out.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Gosh I love your kids!!

Bridget said...

Trenton looks SOOO grown up in that pic with Jim. Wow! where did our babies go?